Topic: Total Rewards – The Employee Experience
Presenter: Rebecca Shipley and Joshua Yelenick
When: Wednesday July 18, 2018 11:30 am
Where: Bookcliff Country Club
Total Rewards – The Employee Experience
Have you thought about what it is that keeps your employees loyal to your organization? Employees want to join and stay with organizations not only for the great experiences they will receive in their work, but also for the benefits and perks that will help them grow and live a better life. Total Rewards is a concept that describes all the tools available to an employer that may be used to attract, motivate and retain employees.
In this program you will…
- 1. Understand why Total Rewards is important to an organization
- 2. Be able to identify a complete Total Rewards package
- 3. Learn how to create a custom Total Rewards package for your organization
- 4. Utilize examples and best practices from other companies
- 5. Review and discuss a case study to help attendees develop their own Total Rewards package
Rebecca Shipley is a leader in the Total Rewards space with experience in the strategy, design and implementation of all Total Rewards programs. Rebecca has developed a deep background in compensation and has been the head of multiple Total Rewards teams. She has led and designed overall Human Resources mission, vision, values and long-term roadmaps.
Joshua Yelenick is a high-level, technical-oriented professional with 13 years of Total Rewards experience primarily concentrated within Human Resources Information Systems, Benefits, Compensation and Internal Audit. He carries a broad range of exposure within both the public and private sectors, including such industries as food & beverage, hospitality, leisure, non-profit, and retail.